Friday, August 11, 2006

Hospital Wristband Printer Bored, as usual.



Today is Ginny Weasley's birthday ! August 11, 2006.
I have nothing to talk about, so I'll put it to me come prinero mind:

Why the hell do people believe that their defects are an interesting topic of conversation? Why when you compliment a boyfriend or girlfriend to meet me with a "But ... if it's horrible!" "I was so good!" ; do not think I look bad? "? How much is "thank you & amp; quot; and a smile? Moreover, I prefer to hear how chocohistorias certain person learned to drive (and no one believes) that the cries of a wandering soul.

Now what? Ah! Yes!
anyone has read "The Importance of Being Earnest" ? Oscar Wilde. Graciosima ... I think that makes me a fan of Wilde.

"But, man, I like to hear mistreating my relatives! It's the only thing that makes them bearable. Relatives are just a bunch of annoying people who do not have the m & aacute; s remote notion of how to live, even the slightest instinct for when to die. "

As love that phrase! Learn me and I'll tell my cousin Marisol one of these days ... total, and got used to my madness.
Another thing to say? Mmm .... because I also call Cecilia ... Cecy tells me half the world ... hate my name .... I cut my hair yesterday .... damn stylist (What part of "do not want it too short" did not understand?) I'm reading Night's Dream Verano to read something.
"Latest readings?
" Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen
" The Canterville Ghost Oscar Wilde
" The Importance of Being Earnest" Oscar Wilde
" The Devil and Miss Prym" Paulo Coello.
a week and go to school .... again. On my third
!
September 27 I'm going to Paris! only one week.




Happy BirthdayGinevra you!
Sorry to match you with Ron and Draco! XD

* Image taken from ... Well, no. When he was a super mega fan of Ginny / Draco .*

Do you think that est or is very colorful? is that I have not nothing to do .

0 comments:

Post a Comment