Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nicole Jeannette Magana [FanFic] ° A hundred ways to end up in a cabaret! ° CAP 2

Title: hundred ways to end a
Cabaret Fandom: KAT-TUN, Arashi, NEWS
Couples: number. Arashi is the only one with het couples.
Gender: pure comedy! Cap
Rating: PG-13
Summary: the same day, for several acontesimientos, all end up in the same place.
Note (s) of Author: not cry for NewS, they will return soon!
Disclaimer: I do not belong one of the JE.



hundred ways to end in a Cabaret!
CHTCAP 2 MLXC




ARASHI
was a fast and fun VS ARASHI, like many others, but with the presence strangely early Jun.

- Do we have thought that why you came early, or you're going to keep trying you thought he did his own volition? - Nino asked when VS left the building, with simple T-shirts and sunglasses because of the extreme heat that hit Japan in this season.
- I will not leave you alone, right?
- But, if it is you who does not answer us! - complained; Sho .- Are you going to ask for something, right? Whenever you start doing good point when you wish to say yes to something ...

"Shit" Jun. thought was Is it that obvious?
Aiba advanced to walk in front of him looking straight ahead, going backwards.

- Is that ...? Need help with something Matsujun? - And set a tender smile. June

shook his head and then looking at Sho-kun said

- The last word you'll have, so you better say it directly ...
- I knew it! - much opening pointedor eyes .- It will be clear that I will not follow in any of your orgies! - getting yelled that several pedestrians were turning toward them as they entered the parking lot.
- Shhhhh! - the lid fell Nino , giving you the mouth, smiling at some girls that just came down from his Renault Megane Coupe just past .- is not necessary that all people are aware of these things Sho-kun ...

Jun, that neither had been troubled by the comment, I continued to look calm.

- No, I referíaa that. While I hope that someday reconsider .- said more to herself than to him .- I want acoMPAN aside ... I have to see me with someone.

The other 4 looked at him in surprise.

- You have to meet someone? - Riida asked blankly.
- Yes.
- And we want you to accompany? - Aiba asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, if you do not mind ...
- What we want to fuck us in the middle of your date? - Sho asked a little annoyed, because he was giving a lot of laps, so I wanted say that there could be no "normal".
- is that ...- dropped his head slightly as he leaned onAiba's car, a Nissan Murano, I can not, I want to go alone ...

They were silent a moment.

- JA! I knew it! We will not go with you to buy drugs! Forget it! - Sho-kun said folding his arms. With the idea

Aiba covered her mouth stifling a scream, Ohno dropped his hand bag.

- Do not be silly! - Nino defended him .- As if that were possible!

June cleared his throat causing everyone to look again.

- No, not drugs ... I referíaa is to a girl I'm going to see.

The arashis were more misplaced than before.

- Okay ... Sho complained enough .- .- Stop many laps! What about this girl? We never asked you before ...
accompany them - is that she has a little work ... "Special" ...
- Traficante? - Asked Aiba still scared.
- Enough with the drug! - Challenged him Nino.
- I explain in the way ... I'm late June .- and opened the passenger door of Aiba.

His friends looked at once, and then followed him.




NEWS - Kato Could you drop? I have cosas to do.

Ryo growled and struggled with his partner, who had grabbed his arm and not let go.

- Wait a minute, Nishikido-kun ... Yamapi wanted to tell us something of the Diamond.

The boy rolled his eyes and turned to drop in the chair, winged Shige.
Massu was sitting on the floor talking to Tegoshi, while it is playing with her hands.
Koyama nodding in the chair that was winged from the table, with food, with his elbow on it.
were all waiting for their leader ... but after leaving saying "first had to do one thing, there was no turningo. .. and that as to one hour.
heard the sound of a glass falling off the side and pour a liquid, Koyama and cursing.
He went to the bathroom to wash the sleeve of his white jersey.

- This is ridiculous - Ryo complained loudly yet again .- I have to go! Yamashita Whatever you want me, I can tell in his apartment tonight! - And while Shige stood stunned .- I looked at him long ...

and almost ran out the door, afraid that just at that moment to give Yamapi is forthcoming.

- And where is Ryo-chan? - Asked Tegoshi Massu leaving hands and occupying the lugar that his friend had vacated the chair.
- And I how do I know? Kanjanis come out with ..., will go to a karaoke ... I have no idea.
- We never do that sort of thing .- observed walking his fingers down her chin thoughtfully. ;
- No. .., I never go to places which concurs with others Ryo ....- Eito Shige sighed and let his head fall on the back of the chair. ;
- That sounds like sarcasm to use whatever disappointment .- Koyama said leaving the bathroom without his jersey, which he held in his hand, wet. Shi

ge he glared, he simply just smiled openly.

- And what does that mean ?...- Tegoshi wanted to know without understanding much.
- I tell you .- Massu said rising from the ground and going up to his ear to whisper. Teshie

eyes opened a little and then laughed.

- Ah ... to those places ... but, you did not go to these places ... we do, right Massu? Masuda

volvíaa nodded as he lay.
Shige ignored him and turned his attention to Koyama.

- You're amazing ... you, and yourown desire ... Neither

Tegoshi and Massu seemed to understand. But it was obvious that Koyama itself, because it stopped sonreíry scowled.

- Well, you know the situation ... and besides who is to blame.
- Those are jealous?
- You know better than me so.

And without giving any explanation, Koyama left the room whispering insults.

- What was that all about? - Wanted to know Tesshi.
- Nothing ... Things between Kei-chan and I .- and left the room.
-How I hate when they do that! - Massu complained.
- Si ... and where is Pi?

KAT-TUN



- Already? ...
- No. ..
- Are we close?
- Yes ...
- That you told me ...
10m - I did it to you to shut up.
- ¬ ¬

Ni Nakamaru, nor seemed to want to leave Jin discuss, and put aside their bad mood. Kame and Ueda ignored them talking a little further behind.

- So now we are close? - Remained implacable Jin. Nakamaru

put its eyes and chose not to answer.
Feeling ignored, the boy turned his attention to the couple who came back whispering animatedly.

- Ey ey ey ... Kame, I'm bored.
- What to do? - Asked raising an eyebrow.
- I can think of many things, but nothing I can say Uebo opposite.

The aforementioned rolled her eyes.

- Jin, poor little, do not get to heavy.
- I do not Kame! But I do not like this to walk in the sun for this damn highway!
- But - speaking Ueda-it's your fault we're walking through the desert
now ... - Of course not!
- course! - Nakamaru cried later. Jin did not pay attention.
- is useless because of Junno and Koki's imbecile who could not fight his fever y. ..
PUM!

Jin next thing he knew, then he was lying face up in the sand, and felt a pain in the chest. He opened his eyes and saw Ueda grabbing a very angry Nakamaru struggling Ely pulled loose from the top of your body to hit. And Kame teníaa winged kneeling.

- Jin! Jin, are you okay? - And held his neck with orna hand, and the other patting his chest .- Does it hurt?
- A little, I'm fine ... - Seemed to be that as it had pushed so hard in the chest that had made him to the ground. Kame helped him sit.
- SueltameTatsuya!
- Yuichiiiii, bastaaaa, calm down! Kameeeee! Kazuya

departed from Jin and Maru approached with hands extended forward.

- Just Nakamaru! Fighting is not going to get anywhere! And it is hot enough to put on a show.
- Let it .- Jin said rising .- It must be because you criticize theraperito ... no? Ueda Was not your partner? - He stood and looked at him with a smile on your side and squinting.
- Akanishi! - Shouted Nakamaru now struggling to break free from Ueda and Kamenashi. Jin

just made laugh and continued walking.

-Yucchi, onegai "Ueda said in a low .- No more fights ...
- Tat-chan, you know it's not me who initiates them!
- then not follow them ... - pleaded releasing when found they no longer throw it over to Jin.
- I'll try ...- muttered ... Ueda once poníaa look well, has alreadyBlar that way ... anger evaporated.

caught up with Jin, who was quiet humming Butterfly











Up here! voi no promise that the fic ends with 4 caps ... maybe they are 5 ... but no more than that ...
xD I hope later, I know ... but hey ....
God ... KAT-TUNER that day! I spoke the Kaizokuban, can you believe it? that horror ...
But do not stop listening to Butterfly, One on One, I like it, She Said Never Again and the whole day!
Incredible ...

Well, I'm going to finish downloading the photos of Hey Say JUMP, which, as is 10 ... I am a long time xD Bai bai

minna! cuidense!

Jyaa Nee! Coment


or die> 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment