Monday, April 6, 2009

Juliet Cariaga Mpeg, Watchful Eye Semi Critical (Blood + manga)


But it's a post addressed to the Diva! Haters. And those who find it boring anime that after all I can not blame them.

The gods and the stars conspire in my favor at last!

After searching and downloading without success, I finally downloaded the Blood + manga, live and direct. In English, of course, because the English-language manga hates me (what irony). But I'm reading the end, because I was excited cuendo opened took four and could not stop even download others.

Oh, how beautiful Diva in the manga! Mand really touched to see her laugh, mourn, be angry, be bloody in that way that all the fans we love it (or will be just me?). But what pleased me most is that Diva put it on that side of desolate child. She feels, but feels under which he lives and the influence of Amshel. It is cold, in a strictly formulated without emotions. He did not care to kill James, as she says he never felt affection for anyone but Carl Amshel and his knights.

Diva has an incredible love for his sister, who at times verges on madness. He wants only forla, Saya wants to accept it and be happy in a world where it does not discriminate. In the little anime and give us some hints of mental and emotional state Diva. In the manga, however, teach us the distorted personality of a girl who has been rejected and his reaction to it, coupled with hatred which she regards as her father has instilled into humans. And his knights, which they see with eyes of discord and she knows it. Solomon sees it only as an experiment, James as the object of an affection ill. Nathan takes a grudge to see that she did not mind the death of James.

As such, I loved it do justice to Diva, I think it was justified porqhat was all living things (except for his sister and her two favorite men) as vile trash. She sees everything as a game, and it seems incomprehensible that his beloved sister to protect those things that rejected from the beginning. Had it and lost it, and all she wanted was back, it was all yours. But Saya never bothered to explain, Saya saw only herself. Of course, in the end, seemed to realize that Diva was his only family.

Diva was sincere. He said "live," he smiled.

As for the plot, it is clear that you know the anime to understand maso leastmanga. Or you can read manga and watch the anime first then the case is that it seems necessary to see the two versions. Personally I liked the manga a little more (yes, Diva has to do) because it gives us a different perspective of Saya. She remembers his goal, and the relationship with Haji is greatly appreciated more (I loved him blush). Interestingly, the story in the manga is much more agile and autoconclusivos. Saya's character did, after a long time, making me feel sympathy. Because she had no desire to live, so I can not hate as I hated the anime.

was worth it after all. See the bad side of Solomon, and Carl the manga is really charming, but sure I would have loved to know more about Nathan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment