Friday, July 24, 2009

Tech Deck Dudes Birthday Cake Hetalia madness.


I accept that I am a freak of universal history and when I heard about Axis Power Hetalia literally turned me crazy. The idea of seeing the country as people interacting seemed so interesting though, of course, I fully expect that Mexico will not appear on the scene. I have not seen what I have webcomic anime and I read very, very little. Nor have I seen any Latin American country.

Anyway, I love Japanandthe its existential conflict with the "complicated and mysterious Western ways" (referring to Germany and Italy) and France because it is complCrazy etamente. I also like the representation of the separation of England with the U.S., is something emotional.

The ending is disturbing and makes me really wonder if Italy is so, so useless.



0 comments:

Post a Comment