Monday, December 20, 2010

Kafenwar Extreme Curves Art Damn comments! TT

Yes, I hate to write in a title something like "cursed" (although it would be best if I left "disgusting")
Well, last week I was depressed a lot when I received a message from Fanfiction, a person to leave on condition of anonymity ... on it, that person said he had read all my fics, and I thought
"Kyaaaaaaaaa that chic @, that good person. I'm so glad you have read the TT, although it was not necessary ... but if he / she wants to do ^ ^ "
My happiness was the second read" hate "and" shit. .. "a little lower thanhad read. And is that the person criticizing my fics in a horrible way, so ... it made me mourn and stay a while in bed, the trauma that had TT
At the end of the week, I talked to a friend , to (of reality and FF) called Hikari. I told all, with tears in their eyes ... but she was able to advise bn =)
I said it would listen to these comments, I wrote from the heart. That would be people who would not like what they write and others that if (as it) ^ ^ god made me so happy, I had a stupid smile toooooodo during the day. Thanks, Hikari * O *, encourages me so much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment