Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baboushka Restaurant Scared.

I have so scared D:
My dad gave me a hat like me.
I put it, yaaaa ...
take me half an hour, and they pulled at least 50 hairs D:!
I have so much fear of being bald.
After leaving the house of my father, I will go running to the pharmacy to buy supplements of Vitamin B5, B6 and B12, iron, Vitamin D, Zinc, Calcium and all. Deveras'm scared.

subi not anything for days O:
is that I had much sleep on Friday and was not in the pc all day Saturday.

Friday: xD Horrible

With the English test, in which no copy e_e [I did not at least o_o] and the team The Losers CH xDDDDTMLXC I laughed so much, iwal are cool. After a Preu
that the pass bkn: 3
cell and asked me to speak creek pa ¬ ¬ ', but worth it: L! XD


Saturday: Day
estressante. I went to Preu, the teacher challenged me D: I said that xD but lose money in the trials I've gone slit
*-* In Biology, I am capo: 3
weando both here to asha ~
Y at the end talk to the girl punk, I love her for months Tut
Then I went to sell my gamecube, I was 20 lucas nomas ;____;!! So many years
you tube, gamecube, you were both my D: my only friend in life xD
Tribute to my Gamecube died in battle, O;!
After I returned, and the mall con the Daii to buy clothes: 3
The only thing I liked was so expensive; O;! u-ú mori and sharpness. I like to see: 3 ~ though I had seen on Thursday xD and I like that we talk, things will go well.
On Wednesday po! After
, Fiesta surprise. Wn, xDDD I laughed so hard, and passes fififi'z weon xD

chester went back to my house and slept. I'm still scared shit

D:!

0 comments:

Post a Comment