Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weschlers Auction Washington Dc Wasting Time ~

Here I am in school O:
While I do my work of art D:
love this class, I do nothing ever xD and I take my cigars
5.5 / 60. __. Japo

was sooo fun, love him *-*!
learned so much, I want to go to japan!
not find the time away from this misery, country of shit D:
life and disgust. _.! Living in Japan for me is a synonym for progress and happiness, adventure and excitement, not this.
Weekend, my psychologist prescribe me my flowers again Bahja (or as you type) for the quietness and eliminate anxiety and nervousness continued to live D:
agh! Finally, taste good, but I forget to take them x_x!, 4 drops 6 times a day, CHT DO NOT FORGET IT MLXC

Finally, I keep thinking about my future and me in you: X, my family, my friends, my responzabilidad and etc, not whether to comply with all that D: in short, I want my degree now *-* now!
need a day of relaxation {on, sauna, spa and massage, a day of beauty! xD =
result of watching The Devil Wears Prada yesterday, adore xD (LL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment