Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paul Glowatski Philadelphia I Used To ~ ...

False father time, are in decline. Sad
mother nature, ignorant.
have conceived something disgusting.
the birth from a pecebre roses,
molten fury and destruction,
worldly frenzy that obstructs the devotion.

The letter made the sea flooded timber

pain sadness How dirty and simple board today?
Sorry, I'm human and disgusting.
But that last triumph,
pessimistic, was better.

is that today, under the weary sun
Describe a tragedy or celebration?
am witness, is being a victim is a gift?
I missed your confidence
but not break my word to the message sunk
glass subliminal. Fidgeting
pages
wind

clutter free fruit every laugh is a cry broken.
do not look how and when
but the why and the reason that wither
this shell.

I'm human, I am able.
But we have forgotten our names.

0 comments:

Post a Comment