Sunday, July 6, 2008

Using Primolute N During Breastfeeding SICK

Thursday and Friday: Days of Theatre!
On Thursday I went to see the work of my sister and her theater group, were fairy tales, but changed or upgraded: B!
My sister acts as well (Y), was the sleeping beauty in cuentod Goldilocks and the \u0026lt;3 ~
If mixed stories xD
the end, all the princesses were a bitches as they stick it by the princes o_o
But in order (*) at the end bought Easter cake!
On Friday we went with my class to see a play at the military school on the Battle of conception. I liked
D:! But hey, injuries and a good time talking with the cadets, 3! also my colleagues told me
"Look! Look! a Miyavi! & quot;
xDDDD was a child Japo / Koreano super ... East *--* I talked to, but not fishing. u_u auqnue know which is your school and psicopatiaré ~
then left early, so I go to Freedom *___*!
I came to my house and ate lunch. Call to Die, I would go to the hill for the first time! xD
after a while I went with the cookies in a posillito Leiko.

the Leikoo Cookies ~

them cost me, or, iwal collapse in the kitchen yet, but it'll be a top chef (R)
Well, I went to the hill, llegue there and the die was to get me to Miko The Miko is a amoooor *-* is quite nice. *-* Also saw the Dom, I presentaróna the Murder's, which are woolly toos: B and thought I was selling cookies xD iwal
speak little, because I Cohiba: X! and bought coyacs toos and I do not u_u I went to the Die
looking to Eve, the yotambien wanted to know why she is cool, but do not find
iwal o_oU accept things, the place is RANCISIMO D:! I know I am a traditional conservative religious grandma xD but I do not really like. And I left my life cerristica extra super xD I coo 15 minutes.
I went to Parque Arauco Pseudo celebrate the birthday of Nelson (who went to Arica Sunday at 6:00 am)and the birthday of Anwar, that neither was xD! Iwal
a good time wandering around taking little juices BOST ~ ~ [so was? xD], Starbuck's and Yogen Fruz *___*! ice cream
I saw Javier and Petet dancing in DDR is cool O:
and played Air Jockey and always lost, O;
And I saw the locks of Karku xD!
Then I returned to my home ~ where I lay my frightened mother. My brother had called in 24 hours at my mom, and that to destroy the final x_x walking in your typical college political movements (?)
awoke Saturday *-*!
head hurt me too, I bathe, and went to lunch with co-Japo msi ~
The thing had been canceled .-. Luckily I live about 2 blocks and I Volvi
xDI went to my aunt Xime, as my aunt returned to the U.S. Loreto ~ Someday I'll move with it *-*!
mic came back to handle, and went with the whole Family to Apumanque, to buy clothes at the Johnson 2x1 \u0026lt;3
I bought a vest Black [Many people have told me to leave the black. _. but I swear I can not!] nice, but I wanted V-neck, O, and had no u_u. And I bought a jacket, like cute \u0026lt;3 but is a size S and still feel great. _. Finally
*-* buy chocolates and went like a happy family life. Mom
whole Sex and the City went with friends to night and sleeves cahuin sour ~ xD and I slept at 1 am watching Nip / Tuck. When she came back [5:00 am] I was very hot ! 1313 had a fever too x_x! I care so she ~.
woke up all achy and tired u_u!
And I went to the house of my father. I stayed here programming that will be my last week of school before the holidays \u0026lt;3! Andale

Andaale Andaaaale ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment