Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mississippi River Paddle Boat Helm [FanFic] ° ° CAP 1 Old Moon

Title: Old Moon
Chapter Title:
Begegnung (The meeting)
Fandom:
KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP
Couples: Jin & Yabu

Gender:
Romance, drama, science fiction, angst
Cap Rating: PG-13

Summary: And
abu believes he is living a dream may soon become a nightmare. An unseen in Jin keeps him tied to it.
Note (s) of Author:
yeah, yeah, I know, odd couple, right?
xD Disclaimer: CHI do not belong TMLXC one of the JE.




Old Moon




PREFACE

"Of course I saw it coming! And of course I will not ask for help ... I promised to keep his secret, and that's what I do. What difference does it make to lose my life for it? Gladly lose it if it's him. You
... he once said ... "Love gives others the power to destroy, as soon as you walk away from me."
If I had listened then, might not have reacheddo with the situation today.
But ... if he had been ignored ... not have survived even one day more than this miserable life.
Okay ... living is a bargain ... but not pay the price. °






CAP 1: Begegnung
(The meeting)


"I never knew much about him.

Well ... that's not true at all. Because ... Who had not watched carefully? All cohincidiamos he was a mysterious boy, and had a certain "charm" that attracted our attention, but did not know deduct qu & eacute;. That is why I was very surprised when I came across their attention. What stupidity! I thought. Since it was way too narcissistic to think that he had noticed me ... he ... who dazzled everyone with his way of dancing and moving. He is in some way, painful to watch ... is a kind of beauty with its own gravity, will rise to the desire to approach him.
idiocy But what I'm saying? ... It's a stupid metaphor, but ... a senpai so famous I could not be attracted to someone like me ... Just mido 1.70, and even got to the 20 a & ntilde; years.
Still ... I can not help but notice that I look more. His expression is that of fine curiosity, as if I were a rare specimen, and he degas interested in studying. And in fact, is the first Japanese I have a very clear brown eyes, and is natural! It should not be on this planet ...
Ok, I know, I'm letting my imagination run wild, but ... Shit! You might think better if you stop looking at me!
Oh! He smiled! Waw ... never seen that smile, I do not really smile a lot. I wonder if it's quand has a complicated life?
This is strange ... just nod ... as if he could read my thoughts. Or course ... may be a coincidence, and I'm an idiot! I shot over the latter.
Wow! He laughed again! According ... has a beautiful smile ... "

tried to look away, but I still kept looking sideways. So, to quit, he concentrated on what his companion said.

- So it's a shame. Do not you think? - Hikaru asked. - Yes, ands.
- I was not listening, right? ...
- Sure, you told me you destroyed your dog your best sweeter.

"I can be a little stay. But I can do several things at once ... and that includes listen while prattling ... while self-inflicted existential doubts ... "

- Yabu ... sometimes you amaze me! - It sounds like an insult .- he said looking at themselves now.
- Yes, I was ... but forget What you have so much fun? - wanted to know his friend and began looking in the direction in which, before, Yabu turned his attention.
- Nothing! What could be? Come with Dai-chan and Takaki. - And I grabbed the wrist of his corduroy jacket. (N / A: you write well?)
was distracted by his friends what remained of the afternoon. There was a special day at all, but quite the opposite. Had gathered to practice, they were going to be presented to the Music Station. And the schedule cohincidió boys of KAT-TUN ... maybe it was just remarkable.

gave them permission to retire. So he grabbed his things and was carried away by Takaki and Hikaru no room & iacutee; an stopped saying the word "Milk Shake" all day ... went to an ice cream shop that was a few blocks from the train station and asked her 3 Milk Shake, a chocolate for Hikaru, one of strawberry for Yuya, and a Vanilla for Yabu.
was not exactly the most fun activity in the world, but served to feel like normal kids. Not that you were ... but had lost the notion of normal over time.

- I was so nervous that KAT-TUN witnessed the trial ...- Takaki said joyfully sipping his drink.
- Yeah ... I felt no difference ... Although I was very happy when Kamenashi-san gave usapproval .- Yaotome followed. Both looked at Yabu
seeking their opinion, but he would not declare anything. Anyway ... What would I say?

"Yes boys, I felt a lump in my throat when I noticed that he did not take his eyes off me ensima ... I felt that I scanned with a laser beam. Maybe now he knows my blood type, I have many red blood cells, and even have noticed my appendix scar. "

No. .. that would not be the best commentary.

"Besides, I suspect that has algúnn special gift ... you do not give them thesense of being its natural satellite? "As there is an attractive force? ... No? ... Too bad ... "

- And you? ... Do not you got nervous? - Insisted his best friend.

"I love you Hikaru ... but I'd like to close that mouth of yours ... I never learned to lie. "

- A little ... Akanishi-san was in a good mood today.











Up here! To see if it gutta ... if so, I promise to upload multiple cap per day, because I have it fully intended, I only need your approval! Neeee?

I voi! sueñooo die for!




Coment or die> 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment