Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stream* The Sensual Art Of Lovemaking [FanFic] ° ° CAP 3 Old Moon

Title: Old Moon
Chapter Title:
CAP 3: Im Innerste (inside the heart)
Fandom:
KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP
Couples: Jin & Yabu

Gender:
Romance, drama, science fiction, angst
Cap Rating: PG-13

Summary: Yabu
believes he is living a dream too may soon become a nightmare. An unseen in Jin keeps him tied to it.
Note (s) of Author:
yeah, yeah, I know, odd couple, right?
xD Disclaimer:
I do not own one of the JE.






Old Moon
CAP 3: Im Innerste (inside the heart)






"Jin, Jin Jin, Jin ..."

shook his head and crushed her closer against his pillow.

"Sick? ... No. .. is not that ... "

had no idea he was so sure of that, but not afraid to affirm and reaffirm.

& amp; quot; Think Yabu ... was that the face of someone sick? When she was walking down the hall looked normal. Pale, yes ... but siemrpe was. He had dark circles? Yes, he had them, but we all spent several days without sleep, is normal in nustro work ... "

He turned in bed, to his bedside table and grabbed the magazine was there. It was a Duet of the month, and the cover was KAT-TUN. Look carefully at the figure of Akanishi.

"Mmm ... Well, I can not trust a lot with photoshop all we do. It is obvious that they put more color in his face, and will also ocurecieroNo eyes. Why will do that? They are very nice, an amber color ... almost golden ... mmm. "

He sat up in bed and put the magazine aside.

"There are days that change with the sun ..."

shrugged and got into the tub had been filled.
was immediate as the body seemed to melt on contact with hot water and salts.
undies are followed to the chin and pondering.

"There's something I find strange ... that feeling attractive. It is not ... eeer ... normal. Well, I'm no fool, s & eacute, that Jin awakens in me thousands of feelings, I love him and love him very much, I know that I like. But ... also, I do not mean that kind of attraction ... is something incredible, but when it comes ... I feel as if my belly hooked a rope, and began to pull him. I want to move, I approach him, very close! "

frowned. It seemed he was not calling it what I felt.

"Yes, definitely, it's like gravitational attraction. As if I were the Earth and the moon, literally. When approaching, I want to be very close to him, but not to hug or kiss ... is a MUST."He snorted

angry because they believe that something like this could happen.



next day at EB, was the last trial, and he was willing to try some things to make the metaphor had weight.

- Ohayo! - Began arriving members of the group, but he leant the sight of his cell.
know, for he read the panel schedules, which had NewS test at 16:00 pm. and had intercepted one of them.

- you're waiting for a message arrives, Yabu? - Hikaru asked.
- Nomhmdmhm ...
- Ah?

As the murmur did not work, or opt &cute; to ignore.

- You okay? - Your best friend put his hand on his forehead.
- Poor appetite - was winged Takaki asked him.
- No. ..

struck four, and as if the shot that starts a race, Yabu got up from his chair and left the rehearsal room, leaving very puzzled his friends.
walked briskly through the corridors of the building and went up a floor. Ahi
were ... the 6 guys winged News thronged a stove, it was obvious that just arrived.

- Ya-ma-shi-ta-kun ... - Estubo said when they finally close.
- Yabu-chan! - Greeted him with a smile.

"Well ..."

Yamapi bowed slightly and turned his hair. Yabu
assumed that he was right. Yamapi, long ago made his heart beat strongly, and made immediately awaken your senses. Even now, when I stroked his head, he experienced the butterflies of yesteryear. But it was different from the feeling that you wake Jin ... Definitely had something special Akanishi literally Yabu could not believe that degas going crazy ... but really bet your hands in the fire, that Jin had a special gift, and it was used against him.

& quot: but that he meant the gesture as he approached me? Tensed, seriously ... even seemed annoyed. What mutter? He walked away right after I felt that the growing attraction ... "

- I have a question for you ...- told more with some tenderness in his voice, knowing that Yamapi was rather weak at this gesture.
- Yes? Dime.
- Akanishi-san ... is really sick? Yabu
noticed how the features of his senpai changed slightly, but neatly, and his teammates behind him, exchanged looks bleak. When he turned his attention, and room & a Pimp; iacute; has recovered his smile.
- is something sick, yes ... but it is nothing serious, do not worry.
- What is it? What is it? The most noted
the momentum of the question, and the slightest desire to know.
- very agetreada His life, and has some ... stomach problems, but again, nothing serious, it will be fine soon!
- Life agetreada? do you mean? - by Yamapi as he began to put together, very slowly, his brow, determined that they had been enough questions for now.
- Well, it's Johnny, any of us get sick .- said in a tone that left no place to prequestions.
- Yes, you are right.

not realized how he came back to the rehearsal room, but when she noticed someone's hand on his shoulder, looked up from the ground .

- Yabu you okay? You're concerned!

"Hikaru ..."

- Sorry, I went to the bathroom wet my face was a little dizzy.

"No, I'm dizzy now ..."

- Ah ... and now you okay? - insisted scrutinizing his face that seemed half gone.

"No, I feel like I'm going crazy ..."

- S & iacuI,, yes ... I just need to sit a moment.


"If tubiese to choose what to do now, instead of rehearsing for tomorrow, I think it would be to cross paths with Jin. I feel if I see him again, I will clarify many doubts. "

But that's not going to happen. The KAT-TUN had no reason to go to the EB that day.

"Maybe I can call to mind ..." He laughed a little. "Let's see ... Akanishi Jin ... Akanishi Jin ... Akanishi Jin ... "

He focused on the boy's face ... imagining her pale face.

"Akanishi Jin ... Akanishi Jin ... "CH
TMLXC was about to leave this shit, when he felt the gravitational pull at its umbilicus, and anti-theft alarm started ringing in his head.

"" Ya-Yabu ...?""

The boy opened his eyes immediately and looked up. He was sure that he would meet Jin ... Standing in front of you, because the voice sounded strong and clear, degas at his side. But no one was around ... his friends were in the middle of the room, dancing.
looked back ... was set apart, only ...
noticed that the feeling was gone attractive.

"I am ... going privately ... completely and hopelessly insane !!!!!"











STOP! that it end all in this chapter xD
Ajajaaaaa, this interesting, nee?
Tell me, qe piensaaan?
want to hear your opinions! = 3


kissu



Coment or die> 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment