Saturday, March 14, 2009

Doxycyclilne Side Effects Two random moments

Behold the randomness number two.

I have a problem and is called "Fear of record." Of course I started school in the facade of dutiful, but I've always had problems with that to be consistent. I am overwhelmed, I'm bored, I look for other things and leaving the remaining incomplete and did not return them unless necessary. That happens to me with the tables, too (but do not know who I swear that I will finish). Responsible

am, that's what I think. But, hey, the idea is simply to commit to something greater than me. Perhaps that is why I've never had a boyfriend (wow!), And a quiz ´, which is why I do not like having too many friends. Because it must be paying attention, be there for them, and I am a person who needs much care. If I take care of myself, how I hope to care for others? And yet, I try. Knowing that I am not the best of friends, and that's really heavy.

of books, manga, random life of Lukia and demases.

My reading rate fell substantially (yes, that's my problem to be constant), and I barely half of Madame Bovary . Ah, what a wonderful book that, Emma falls me so bad I can not stopr to read. Maybe we all have a bit of Emma in us, but in my case would be to read both manga and contemporary novel. And some mandatory Philosophy. I've noticed is that maybe my depression will be spring, because my life is not like some anime and I have not met one Diva to become their first Lady. Yeah, maybe I fall so badly Emma because I find a bit of me in it (of course I love my children no matter what.)

About Diva, I have not had a chance to read the manga, but I say that is bloody and there are differences in story to the story with the anime. I do not like drawingor too much, but grabs her taste. Diva is, after all. I feel that alone was worth the anime (sorry that you take as much land to Saya. Sincellamente I can not stand her), and Nathan. Oh, when I will have the opportunity to read the manga? Can not find it anywhere!

need crack. Much, much crack. I wish I could take another route to reach high school, I wish sometimes people change Puder to discuss new things, I wish I could leave my safe harbor and fly off to new places. O loss and find a boyfriend to kill time. Whichever comes first. CHT
MLXC

0 comments:

Post a Comment