Monday, October 26, 2009

Blushing Surgery Belfast My name is Sadako ...

day 01 | a song
day 02 | day a picture
03 | to book / ebook / fanfic
day 04 | a site
day 05 | a youtube clip
day 06 | a quote
day 07 | whatever Tickle Your fancy

I loved. The meme of seven days I did in over a month. Anyway it was fun and made me realize that I am a incosntante (ah. .. but I knew that ...), the fact is that I want to share an anime / manga that caught my atenciĆ³ny I started to see recently.



Kimi Ni Todoke manga does not seem pretentious or extraordinary, nor necessarily the bestshoujo. The anime is very clean and fluffy scenes If you should happen to get a smile. The story is simple, the characters to a point too, and although the relationships are so believable they are still the same cliches as usual. The same goes for the crush of Sawako and cool guy (forgot his name xD).

manga because I get bored if you already have some experience with the genre, the approach is predictable. TambiƩny character history as well. Although I must admit that I liked much more than Bokura ga Ita (Nanami not stand) and I still see it just by Sawako. Ah, yes, Sawako iscool (says its icon).

0 comments:

Post a Comment