Sunday, November 1, 2009

Iconictvstands.co.uk Tabletop Lcd Stands Christmas Meme "?


As is fashionable and now I'm aiming for gifts on other lists, then leave the mine if they want to make a Lukia happy. One


Make an entry (open, FOR, filtered ... whatever you better) in your LJ. The post should contain a list of 10 Christmas wishes. The wishes can be anything from something simple and fandom-related ("I would like an icon Ron / Hermione that is just for me."), Something in between ("I like the DVD of - - ") to something really big (" for Christmas I want a new car / computer / house / TV "," a trip to the Seychelles "...)... The most important quand you are safe or that they are the things you really want.
If what you are "real" things (no stories or icons), make sure to include some form of contact in your post, either home address or email where the Kings (or pages) can contact you. Two

.
Enter the f-list (or the f-lists of your f-list) to see if anyone has posted this entry. And most importantly:
If you see a wish you know you can give and have every intention, make that desire is met that person

The Magic List:

1 . I want a lemmon femmslash fic, fandom que to be.
2. I want a Nana Osaki / Takumi, god, I'm dying to read something o_o
3. I'd like to install a moodtheme written in my community (because I'm stupid and I can not).
4. I would like a mellow but Drabble RomeoxJuliet cheesy.
5. Ivan would love a fic / Yao-Hetalia-(from raiting whatever). Ó fanvideo, AMV, whatever that has to them both.
6. I would like a paid account xD
7. I've been wanting a header RomeoxJuliet almost since I did the LJ; _;
8. I want the new album that will make La Oreja de Van Gogh, I wish taaaaaaaaaaaaaanto; _;
9. I want an image editing program that is not virus.
10. I want world peace (?). Well, I agree with someone I take some fanfic / drawing / whatever its creation, is my dream.

Many thanks in advance, nyaa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment