Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pokemon Silver Shiny Pokemon What's up, Doc?


Not much, actually. Finally I went on vacation and could not be busier. Yes, I, which passes vegetating in his spare time, has a busy schedule looking for Universities and outputs with the not so friendly high school. TambiƩna travel because you might decide to go to study in another city. Aha, I just do not believe me.

And the strange little person who insists on writing? For it is indebted, of course. I saw run episodes of Ouran Host Club , looking for inspiration for the table [info] 30vicios (C HTMLXC here, if anyone is interested) and just join [info] crack_and_roll and ask for a challenge of the fandom. Good God!

I am also obsessed with Illustrated challenges, I take to make subliminal promotion ( join or die. .. this ... no, not true). People around here is a cutie, please stop by and check out. Can create their own tables and all, at least that I loved it. And I entered in, come into my community lame written [info] lukia_enchanted CHT MLXC , and laugh at what I write. To top gold and not to forget my idleness, I also commented that I did a

Twitter, if you have, add me. Nee-san, you have not already passed, by the way; _; What will I do if it turns out I go? Would it be part of my growth as a person, I'm maturing? That makes me excited, because I've taken so many disappointments in high school, I do not know what to do. A change of scenery, solitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment