Thursday, June 25, 2009

Queensbury Economic Development Corporation Michael Jackson dies.


Yes, yes, I know. That how good, that a pedophile least, no party in hell. That is pure publicity because he had a series of concerts. Just heard on CNN that it is confirmed that the King of Pop died today, at the age of 50 years in California.

However much they say, when my mother called me screaming, "Daughter, Michael Jackson died, come see!" And passing the channel was only his face, it gave me goosebumps. We all know very well the details of his eventful life, the scandal, but I think that hurts. R dead todayHey Pop, neither more nor less. I'm not saying forget the controversy it has caused, saying only recognize his music because he deserves it. Or is that never were excited to see the Thriller video? Was not an icon to my generation, still trying to make their way from moonwalk?

Now it is true that now come out good versions of his person and some are offended, the point is the music, ladies and gentlemen, and arguably that is what we should remember this gentleman.

he rest in peace, and hopefully not to sound moralistic, Jackson. Y si is pure advertising what better for those who bought their tickets in London.

( assert that Michael Jackson died ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment