Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Silver Cinemas Macomb Mall Roseville Mi Yeah baby ... it's a meme.


Although I do not like to follow the "fashion" (I've seen this meme in many LJ), I know better. Please, please let me know respondanlo and their innermost secrets to go to evening torture \u0026lt;3

Here it is.

1. Your Middle Name / Your Last Name:
2. Age / Age:
3. Single or Taken / Single and couples
4. Favourite Film / Favorite Movie:
5. Favourite Song or Album / Song Favorite Album:
6. Favourite Band / Artist / Banda / Favorite artist:
7. Dirty or Clean / Clean or Dirty:
8. Tattoos and / or Piercings / Tatuiajes and / or piercings:
9. Do We Know Each Other Outsideof LJ? / We know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life? / What is your philosophy of life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? / Is the glass half full or half empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if You Thought It Was in my best interest? / Can I hide a secret if you think that is best for me?
13. What is your favorite memory of us? / What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? / What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd / interesting fact-about you: / Tell me something strange / interesting about yourself:
16. You Can Have Three Wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' Malarky) - What Are They? / You can have three wishes (for yourself, forget about 'world peace etc) What are ?
17. Can we get together and make a cake? / Can we get together to cook a cake?:
18. Which country is your spiritual home? / What country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big Weakness? / What is your greatest weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person? / You think I'm a good person?
21. What Was Your best / favorite subject at school? / What was your subject best / favorite school?
22. Describe your accent: / Desdescribes your accent:
23. If You Could change anything about me, Would You? / If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep? / What you wear to bed?
25. Trousers or skirts? / Pants or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? / Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only Had one day to live, What Would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!) / If I just stay for another day of life, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy is going to have fun: D)
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? / Will you post this so I can fill it for you?
;

Meme answered = Lukia happy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment