Monday, September 14, 2009

Crazy Bathroom Designs Share Meme Week


Because I Have Nothing else to do. stolen [info] kisachanlove =) I loved this meme.

day 01 | a song
day 02 | day a picture
03 | to book / ebook / fanfic
day 04 | a site
day 05 | a youtube clip
day 06 | a quote
day 07 | Tickle Your Fancy
whatever
Day 01 . In God's Hands, by Nelly Furtado.

+ As I understand it, the song talks about a couple who did not put anything in empeƱoy withered. And they had something nice, but let him go. Trite and repetitive emotion, whatI know, but tell me how it seems overwhelming. Their love has flown out the window, he's gone by the back door, and float in the sky back in the hands of God, is llegador. Or am very cheesy.

The chorus is the best part. She says her love back into the hands of God, where it started. I do not know, I remember something, but the first time I heard it seemed to me sublime. So this is it. ( Note: This version is a duet with Keith Urban, because the original video could not put it ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment