Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oral Side Effects Ketoderm [One-shot] No Touch Them (Part 1)

Title: Touch Them.
Fandom: KAT-TUN and Nishikido Ryo.
Couples: Ryoden, Jinda.
Gender: Angst, romance, drama, fluff ... all that and more, do not miss it! Fanfiction
xD Rating: NC-13 (I think. _.)
Summary: Jin Ueda knows the truth about, and want to save it.
Note (s) of Author: Well, it is not my favorite couples, but I wanted to make someone special happy 8D
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental. (Always wanted to say that 8D)
Special thanks: Thanks for passing it computer
Avi ~ ♥ Dedication: To Avi, was his birthday because he loves the Ryoden, aunqe do not know why I did not xDDD Well Marudo , i love Ueda Jin loves ... that explains all xD.






Touch Them Part 1




Tired of making fun of him? Oh yeah ... Ryo

not turned around when he left the room. Never looking back, that came with the package NishikidoRyo gone.
Not that he expects special treatment, but since Ryo looked at him in a special way ... would have liked something ... What? Mercy?
No, pity it was not in the dictionary of the dark.

had been said many times, we mourn not help at all ... He had said many times, to plead not any good.
Well, he had said so many things.
Still, I had a terrible life. Support, from time to time, Nishikido intrusions on their roster of happiness, will not affect most, or at least not as much. He had learned to live with it quite well ... Of course that's notmeant that the day came to enjoy.

When he heard the door close with a bang, crawled to his clothes, and noted the damage done.

"was my favorite ...". Traces of a black shirt with silver slipped from his hands. She took her jeans and put it gently moving. It also positioned its borsegos and chose to put his jacket over his bare chest, what remedy? When

was to head for the door, his phone started ringing alarm. Was surprised to see it slightly, it was strangea person to call him.

- Kame? "He said. Ueda
"Where are you? - Asked
...-" I'm in rapidly opened the door and stepped outside, in the street on my way home. Is something wrong?
- Who are you? "He said respuesta.Tatsuya swore I was somewhat angry.
- What to do with who ...? I'm alone!
- No lie! That was weird


-Kame
What's wrong? I'm not lying! "He heard a snort from the other side of the handset.
"We need to talk this time sonaba boring, as if they had no intention of talking with him.
- S-about what? Come
-Jin's house.
- How? - He went into a spasm of panic "Jin? Why just in your home?
"That you come to the house of Jin ... here ...- hope you and hung up.

"We ...?" That meant that Kame was not alone .... But he seemed ridiculous What did they talk? His behavior with them was the same as always, there was no reason for a "chat."
Unless ... unless they supiwere ... they knew ...
swallowed while stopped a taxi and giving up Akanishi address.

"Akanishi." You goosebumps ... yes there were only one way that he did not cause all these emotions ... all those feelings that I managed that when Ryo poseíay hurt him, leaving him lying and hurting, he could smile, smile, smile sonreíry.
He was dying to remember that Nishikido not allow him to be happy ... that there was another ... who was with Jin.

car was lowered and toc & oacutee; timbre. Kame appeared instantly warm up your nose. Honestly, even if not with his shirt on, he had felt no cold, in fact I did not feel many things. He was surprised to see that all around there was snow, white and shiny, and breathing, your breath is transformed into mist you really so cold?
entered and followed up Kame's room mate. He could not help looking around carefully to keep it intact in his memory.
entering his heart sank when he saw Jin lying on his bed. It was a natural and he sat ecepcionalthe young man really well.

- Io! "He greeted him sitting up in bed, watching him.
"Well, here was my kindness for you Akanishi .- Kame said.

Then, Ueda noted that, in fact, his friend was ready to go. "Thank

Kame." was all he said.
"Anytime. Goodbye Tat-chan! "And took his bag regardless.
-B-but ...- and left. Where was the "We need to talk? Some looked dazed

Jin, who was lying with his arms behind his head. She was wearing a simple jogging anda diver from home.

"Take off your jacket," he ordered suddenly.
-Ah?! - Act contrary, stronger hands clasped on the basis of his hood.
"Get comfortable, take off your jacket, not cold in here.
-B-but ... no, I'm fine! It is not necessary ...- but the sudden movement of the other cut it. Jin suddenly had joined startling. Ueda tube to keep breathing for a few seconds, as it had come much, and I was looking too serious.
-J-Jin? "I do not know lying
Tat-chan ...
-Eh?
"You're sweating, take off the peasantra.
-not! - Screamed and got out of bed.

His friend looked at him evenly, but with his hands and took his chin and his elbows on his knees.

"You know who is my best friend?

was a strange question, completely disconcerted him, but Jin used to be so strange, but, frankly, I was scared.

-Yamashita, "he answered briefly.
"And you know who the second best friends with him?

The seriousness with which he was using the words made it clear that it was nota joke, but he seemed totally irrelevant questions.

-Etto ... I do not know ... Ikuta-kun? Jin

refused.

"Do not you think of anyone else? And do not talk about Shirota. (N / A: I had to put it xD ♥).

Ueda frowned confused. He thought a moment, and suddenly recalled that Yamapi was very friendly ...

not react in time to hide the horror gasp that escaped his mouth.
The morocho grimaced and got out of bed.

"I think that is very little class he has told as well, although estuviese drunk. Yamapi came almost flying to tell.

Ueda had begun to tremble, and had to cling to the comfortable teníaa right to not end up on the floor.

"Why do not you tell us anything? - Remained unanswered. The blonde looked better that, paler than ever seemed on the verge of desmayo.-Tat-chan? You okay? "I will punish
said breathlessly .- Believe me ... I told you you should not talk about it! - Very hysterically shouted, grabbing his wrists.
"But, you're crazy? Intend to do nothing? I have to kill him!
-No! No! Please tie Jin ...tions that secrecy ... Kame knows? You tell? - Asked terrified.

Akanishi looked worried. The mere mention of it was to lose his sanity, which was exactly what Ryo had done?

"Do not tell anyone ... you have to calm down, and took him back to his bed, where he forced her to sit.
"You should take off your jacket, or when you go out you'll have cold .- Jin took the close and began to lower it, but Ueda's hand pushed him a slap. "I'm fine .-
grumbled.

frowned Akanishi & iquest; What concealed? I was tired of being concealed things, and this time, get answers. Think twice, to decide what was best ... Ueda
moody brooding as he thought he would do if Ryo Jin found out he knew, until she felt a strong jalóny his jacket swung open.
The morocho appreciated, with surprise, that he had no shirt under his coat. But, what stunned the number of marks and scars that spread across his torso. There were red around their nipples, and bite marks. And a purple, too black, in their costill, outlining what. certainly were well-placed shots. He also had scratches that were on his collarbone to his navel. Grateful not to see you back. It was like watching a battle. Jin

turned his hands into fists and tried to calm the tremors that shook him. Fiercely biting her lower lip, while a short growl escaped his throat. Ueda
reacted after a full minute, and turned to close the jacket.

"Do not tell anyone! Do not tell to Yamapi! - Said as he began to sob scared.

But his friend did not answer, and chen he did, he could only mouth words between grunts.

"Why not you tell us ... ...? Spat .- How did you come up ... ... let this move forward?

Between tears, tried to replicate.

"You have ... you have no idea .- And a very loud noise made him hit a jump. Jin had gripped his bedside and had hit the wall, to bring them into semi darkness.
"No, I have not croaked
.- You can not be angry with me! He threatened to hurt you, to you! Said you would pay if I refused!

That will head right off for several reasons. Your company & amp; about girls, ero betray a naivete gave worthy of a child ... warned that fear played a part in their thinking.

- How do you happen to believe? I was playing with your innocence! "Make us harm? And do not you come save as long as ...
- I said you would do the same to you! - Interrupted him .- He said that would make you suffer twice as much to me! And I could not live with the idea that he ... that he definitely broke ...- And your self, beginning to mourn inconsolably.

I do not care if Jin found out about their feelings,correspondíao not matter if you do not. Just say things forbidden, and Ryo would not forgive. He had managed to hold harmless Jin everything she could. Error was his, after all, have shown weakness at the mention of it. But, could not help it ...

arms felt comfortable approaching him a soft, warm body. And a pair of hands began to stroke his hair.

- Did you do that for me? - Whispered .- All this time ... you did it to protect myself? Ueda

felt a chill that was merged with a sudden warmth in your stomauería say? Akanishi "I knew his feelings?
The boy knew how to interpret the confusion in the face of the blond.

"Forgive me, but when Yamapi came yesterday to tell me I had to make sure that was true, so what ...- elaborated on his face a grimace of guilt, I forced the lock in your locker, and I read your journal. (N / A: In all my fics, diaries are always in the locker room lockers JE realized? XD) Immediately

fear Tatsuya usurped the body once again.

-All? - Said in a whisper.
"Well, yes, because I was quand find a comment that tells me if it was true ...

wished that, in reality, all that was a nightmare. There was "no comment" in his diary ... but was dwelt all the suffering caused him Ryo, pain and shame. In addition, he had written the details of what he thought of each member, especially him.

"When I look at it, I feel something inhuman, something that goes beyond these platitudes boy ... love remains." I remembered that phrase, had written her eyes out ...

And these were thousands, and the Jin had him & amp; iacute; do all.

"Sorry, but I was so scared ... I had to make sure!

"Scared?" Again he expressions conveyed their thoughts to another.

"But what do you think? What I do not care? What you're nobody to me? Ueda

believed that if his heart beat faster still, die of syncope.

-Nishikido not let you change the perspective of the world ... worth much more than you think, no matter that I said to him.

I liked it so much, he said sharply on antebrazo of Jin, which had not released from the hug.

-Ya, ya, do not worry, it will not hurt you, I swear .- he said looking into his eyes serious. Since gout

overflowing water from a cup, Tatsuya not take it anymore. Abatdo sighed so many thoughts and revelations. He looked straight into my eyes, I knew I could read his mind, came to his face and closed eyes in a tomb, kissed ... Jin
not turned away, and it corresponded, grabbing his waist tightly, trying to make it clear that those same hands will not againdrop again.

"Tired of making fun of him? Oh, yes. "

But that did not matter in the slightest. Now, at that moment, all that mattered Jin, Jin, and all that that implied.



continued ...











Owarii ~
They liked? I believe that I was clamped and excited me poor by destroying the Tat-chan, or; But it appears that Avi said: Do it SUFFER! ... So, I obeyed I think ... XD it's OK qe rating gave him, no? Anything Iwarn =)

I was very long, so I left it in half, and posting them in a few days following, that I see now ... is very painful xD
If someone feels like your humor, go to the pipe ... should certainly read

xD Well, me voi! Coment



or die> 8D


0 comments:

Post a Comment