Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sildenafil Citrate Tablets And Body Building fallin 'in love whit u

It happens that I spent a lovely day at your side ... It happens that I have not stopped thinking about the past .... It happens that I remember every word spontaneous dedicated here next to my ear ... going to remember every hug. It happens that I am in love with you!
happens that I feel happy and a bit afraid to open my weakness ...
is so uncertain!
You ... It happens that that can happen is so uncertain that it scares me ... And I want to. It happens that I want to say that 'I love you' .. but .. What if I want?
happens that I'm in love ...
happens that I love! It's happening Something
wird ..! I'm falling whit you! I'm falling in love whitu! Falling in love

u! whit!

happens that I love you I love you ..!
happens that I spend so much on your side ..!
happens that ... happens that I feel so happy ...!
happens that I need to ask the time a little more time ...

so happens that suddenly, you're falling in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment