Saturday, November 21, 2009

Southerncharm2 Crystal A year ago!

11/21/2008 (exactly one year): Queen + Paul Rodgers Velez
Throughout this year I have railed many times against Paul Rodgers. I did not like anything right, it really seemed out of place in Queen. However, when I learned that Queen + Paul Rodgers would come to Argentina, I almost began to mourn. Maso least three years ago that was obsessed with Queen, and all I wanted was to see Brian May and Taylor Rogar live. I begged my mom (really desperate) to let me go see them when they give their big concert. One afternoon, myDad went to Rosario to buy tickets, and not succeeded. Weeks later, without me knowing, he went again, and gave me back "pass to musical bliss absolute." That time itself I cried buckets. My sisters, who never understood my feelings for the Royalty of Rock, mocked, I did not care.
The day came, I left school, we started the trip, etc. The evening went so slow for me that day ... not to mention when we seek the way to the Velez stadium. On the map did not appear. We asked everyone, and always, always, siemrpe gave us a different direction. "No, it's the other side" was the phrase heard this afternoon, which caused me some state of despair. We crossed the city in five or six different directions. Was an hour before the concert and I panicked. I felt that we would not never come. But we, perhaps half hour before the concert.
remember little of the night (do not know why, all important events in my subconscious are immediately once passed) but I know it was great. I saw two of my idols play live, and so far that seemed absolutamente imposible.El best concert ever. A great end to an exciting day. A dream fulfilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment