Friday, June 6, 2008

2004 32 Open Road Travel Trailer I Made it?

Awake and evil.
was so sleepy, _, and I fought with my mom all the time D:
finally, in the school workshop, We had evidence and take me to 40. _. !
gave averages in history: I reserve mine: X!
and also spoke as the putnajes PSU punished today x_x! English
was Next. Physical Ed
then. With medicine balls to play the High Countries *-*, I was Japan Hello Kitty bone; D!
And I always fell on the ball D, but burn them all (H) [Rawr: B! xD]
Come to my house and, bam, drama D:! Preu. I ran and ran wow
night after night, and I had to do my testing, I think I was regular O:
and my class Quimica be canceled and call Emo [10 minutes joteandome people to pay me the cellulose in Preu ._.!] to go home. The micro
came a Psychopath D:! I looked, and I arrive and wn
lalala, I missed D:! Imago is damn Huge. More over too innocent to ask an old woman walking her dog "Where the building C ta? *-*!" And says, "I do not know, I know nothing D :!!!" and run, I hate xD D
and the building was plagao of Pokemon who looked at me and I died xD Get up and chan
I saw Emo: B!
there he was, in part, with her stuffed animals, its water, and color of Peru arrozitos sugar \u0026lt;3 [loves Pink wn o, o]
listening to your music and all that I told you xD come down, we begin to make your Livejournal ~
[info] like_clowns

0 comments:

Post a Comment