Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Goitre More Condition_symptoms I Will Survive ~.

My day begins with a dilemma.
1 - Go to the taking of my former college
2 - Stay asleep *-*

the end decided to arm myself with strength, and getting up at 7 am x_x
my mission: to meet many people, to combat LGE O:
Take fast and cold breakfast, walk through the rain to the metro. The Metro is really full D:! I hated
was uncomfortable, but it arrives. My surprise, there was no O:! I had avandonado!
Nah, 20 minutes later the Iron, waaaa, not seen for months ;__;! ta so changed.
1 hour later, Ricardo arrives, the Po, with all his might to go to the mall to run from the cops xD
I do not want to go: X!
Filo, we walked through the rain to the CHT LABMLXC ~ ahh, the LAB, the school where I grew up, scream, laugh, mourn, fly and blah blah O:
graffiti was all full of chairs, and finally, the shit O:
walked into the theater [and ahhh, so the lettuce was so
lolz xD] we got there and was like ... Or enter another world:
saw many people had not seen for 2 years, have changed, are different, I am different x_x!
greeted me, remind me O:!
awww, it was great.
went to the house of Marco, was strange, but anyway: X!
ultimately AHCI meter walk, and went to the Alameda.
All entrances were closed excepting the Santiago Center Building, there was no escape: X! Finally we
and arg, the effect of gasTear x_x was manifested instantly! my nose was burning, my eyes were crying and my throat
Oh god my throat, I burned both D:! Outside everything was closed, thousands of students were in the central floe, yelling indecipherable. In this place we parted.
of a sudden, everybody started running, it was chaos. The
piwuinos , scared, tried to enter the building, but refused to let them pass O:! and the police caught them.
The Skunk and crossed the street Guanaco dispersing the group, was so jevi O:!
wanted to flee, but gas would not let me x_x!
but could not, of Ricardo had things in my backpack, the Beep, etc, could not D:
Some are entrenchedrum at the National, but most ran to Plaza Italia and the south, where they caught me x_x
tired and went to Subway, where I felt safest O: I started watching
xDDDD shoes!
And then there ... End of the adventure
xx ~ but in truth I wanted more.
I came singing and wet to the fullest. Now I have Preu

at 8; 0;! I hacermi
and biography for the yearbook if you do not want any trouble> _ \u0026lt;and lectured in philosophy and asdf morning, Horror # ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment