Monday, June 30, 2008

Airwalk Inline Aggressive The Revolution is Now ~

Oh GOD!
just finished watching Zeitgeist. I'm so shocked / amazed!
But you know, I feel better, if not new!, I am a new man!
I learned so much.
I'm different, I'm wonderful, I can change things!
Religion, social fear heavy, handling, individual manipulation of each person for the money, war, debt, management, fear [again x_x] God, will destroy us.
take away our freedom, let us in misery, only to rise again, and then dump the shit again, just for personal gain. I am writing
exalted, because I preosionan my brothers and my mind works too for a second!
Morire, I swear I'll die.
But I'll take the world with me!
yayaya, I know I have a Micro Chip in the brain ~.

Fuck, just know that pig, Rockefeller, is reading me.
Fuck, I Know That madafacka ', Rockefeller, is reading this right now, Fuck u ASSHOLE!

U.S. FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment