Monday, June 2, 2008

Replacement Pot Handles Just ... Dead Bodies.

Today I went to Bodies
so is ~ ~

At first, arriving in micro flaitemente IPE, but we got the first baby *-* ~
had to wait a while to reach the losers 2nd bus and the rascal D:
And finally reached thousands of schools and pure xD
Dwarfs, weno Nothing to do ~
skeptical until we go!
I always knew they were real deaths, but perhaps was not really prepared e_e
was forbidden to take photos, so I have no bones U_U
We started watching, we saw a healthy femur, and one with cancer, and the change was horrible O :
saw many types of bones from different parts of the body, was so hevi jarcore O:
saw c;___; full uerpos cut [and when I say cut, were short D:!]
sip, all were Chinese. Chinese prisoners condemned to death.

But still we saw the nervous system of a 5 year old [and marie me in that part x_x]
and even saw developing fetuses O:!
if it was super strong. Elc Ancer see progress, smoking kills, etc etc. Arg
and end all-there was a thread to the maximum cut x_x! and let you play xD I liver and brain, and I happened to be playing and formalin xD. [It was my dream come true, my fantasy of being Wataru in 水槽 の 中 の 彼女 ~ * O *]
And we went by bus, yelling daddy, invited to dinner at the home of Rojas>: B [Pablo Rojas osea hello moto xD] and notI was entertain e_e!
After we did nothing, the teacher walked in Retirement [the 4th also has withdrawal, which Fack ' is a Retreat? xD]
and after 3 hours of biology, where they died of laughter with his slide xD! Insulin
Ltda ~ ENERGY! Arg xD
And it was so crazy

A tube output should test coef. 2, which was to, cells, and Genome Organization.
I think I was well O: but bueeno ~. The cool thing is that the teacher thought that all I have asthma, and caused me to order the bank, I spend all the leaves and not to agitate me xD.
And he went back to my house where I was happy and ate a partridge: 3 ~ [In truth: NO]

0 comments:

Post a Comment