Thursday, June 19, 2008

Duct Cleaning Freshener walking to the end.

I just remember intervals, fragile pieces of memory.
For me it was a normal day, with all that that implies. I slept at 3 am doing my Work Related to philosophy. Savage
the morning through the deserted streets, with my umbrella and my work under his arm. Everything
to become confused, but I have hope. In critical moments
look out the window, a large rainbow across the sky, showing me the way back.
While walking home, watching the sky. It seemed a great battle.
white clouds and black clouds grayish mixture into a dance. Nothing seemed to win, but I supported the black rain that makes me full of joy.
As the sun ran away from them and the rainbow slowly crumbling, vigente in my head.
Try to forget, but now it hurts.

I slept little, and too .-.

0 comments:

Post a Comment