Saturday, June 14, 2008

Everyday Minerals Swatches 何 も な い ボ ク は どこ に 行け ば いい の か な?

Yesterday was great: 3
After a day full of surprises ~
The enclosure this devastating: 3!
not have classes on Monday! - Shouted all, we are so happy \u0026lt;3
bilogia test will not, try the book will not have to deliver work of philosophy, and will be so cool *-*
On Tuesday there retreat, to find oneself n_n !

Physical Ed was great, this game was ... mounted the shit xD!
And then the circuit of the devil>. Or hurt a lot.
And finally, we played basketball with medicine balls xD! and we won, 3! Preu
then got on I saw the little sisters looked *-* does not ... 2 weeks?
was cute, but derrepente was too xD!
Lesions both in biology class, am sure the teacher hated it xD

Prof: And those are called oocytes ... Ma
Angeles: awww that tiernooo *-*!

devolved to the teacher all the time xD, with their comments simdrome of down, so sad was that matter, O; JUST RIGHT
wn with more chromosome sperm reaches the egg D:!
Sad but true. Besides disease FEMALE SUPER xD according to them, I have the disease and the sex chromosomes, the SUPER MACHO xD [errr ... yes, I, male ultra ~]
Then I get a msg to cellular, "In the high at 10" D:!
expect both the micro and never pass the filthy D:
tubetake 2, let me like you took an old xD and I sang in the micro D:!
coming to my house and my mom was leaving me \u0026lt;3!
arrive 5 minutes late u_u so we could not get to see the movie we wanted "The End of Days" at 22:15, and arrived 15 minutes late Emo, it was impossible D:! so we decided to see the film edge at 23:35
We went to Paris for Cash Sales Father's Day evening saw xD
clothing and \u0026lt;3 we tested huaso chupallas xD and emos and found his uncle Arica .
We finally decided to go eat something, and some girls of 11 years, we whistled xDDDDD
And we went to eat, I had not eaten anything the day too (N) CThe Doggis HTMLXC serve you the speed of sound DDD:! wn, 20 minutes waiting for my fucking potatoes.
the end ate like a pig, and went to the movies.
entered, the movie moved me \u0026lt;3
was packed, we sat in the zone but Loser D: did not see anything, and I went up and I asked them about WNS in actual sex that ran them all xD cagamos but we were good (H)
in fact, on average noise film the mine to orgasm and xD argg
The movie I liked, so do not kill me, but it was good \u0026lt;3
plants kill us, I swear. After the movie xD 1:35 a.m., lesiabamos to commit suicide.
My mother came for me, Nelson was in his taxi radio. Emo
left to their dept, and we continue our camino to the Moon ~
Now I go to birthday Petet O:

0 comments:

Post a Comment